Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Welcome back!

Tora to Ookami - Volume 2 Chapter 6 Release

Welcome back! :D Well, that goes for both you guys, who're revisiting our site and for me, who has just returned from a trip to hell-island - Thasos - in Greece. I am so happy to be back home, in front of a normal keyboard and with a genuine computer in front of me that I feel capable of doing the hoola dance in the middle of the street, naked! Well, almost...

Getting back on track, this release was not something that I had anticipated to happen so fast. Actually, it came to fruition dew to the enthusiasm and hard work of my girl, Amy, who has been replacing me while I was away and our new Japanese translator, Becky! At first, I wanted to stick to only 2 projects, Junai Tokkou Taichou! and Pin to Kona. Then, Becky appeared and since she had nothing to work on and I had found the japanese raws for Tora to Ookami, I thought of turning this into our "additional" project. No sense in keeping a perfectly fit translator on the bench, after all...So, I thought to myself "I could work alone alongside Becky, until more recruits arrive!". It so happens they did and well, somehow, they were interested in working on it! Turns out our "add-on" project was actually released faster than our main project...But, have no fear! Junai chapter 2 is almost out! I had planned for it to be released in my absence, but our dear translator is undergoing exams, hence the delay. But, that's another story...

In the meantime, we proudly present :

Tora to Ookami - Ch06

Yours trully,
Jezabel  


Special thanks and congratulations to our new translator Becky and our new editor Kelsey on their first release, EVER! :D

9 comments:

  1. Hello, first thanks for picking up Tora to Ookami. I'm really glad to have the chance to read past vol.1 ^^
    Second, I'm working for the french team (Kokoro no manga) who's doing it and we wanted to ask you if we could use your work to retranslate it.
    If you want, you can contact me at : kokoronomanga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking this one up - I was so sad when I got to the end of chapter 5 and found it had been dropped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :D
      Look forward to our next release and thank you for leaving a message! It's one of the reasons that keeps us going. :)

      Delete
    2. It had never been dropped actually. The chick at midnight scans is just a big ball of rage and stupid and refuses to admit that she bit off way more than she can chew.

      Delete
  3. thank you for picking this manga....
    i hope you will be translate it till the end...
    looking forward for the rest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Don't worry, what we start, we finish! At least I will do my best to uphold that principle and I'm sure my lovely crew is going to do so too!

      Delete
  4. THANK YOU so much for scanlating this manga, I really like this series <3 keep up the awesome work guys :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as well and please look forward to our future releases! :)

      Delete